How do I warm up Ensaimada?
- Put room temperature Ensaimada in the microwave oven for 8 seconds.
- If the Ensaimada is frozen, Put it in the microwave oven for 1 minute at 30% power.
How long does Silvanas last?
Silvanas is a frozen dessert. Thus, if stored properly in the freezer it should last for a long time. Here are a few tips on how to make Silvanas last longer - if you can resist eating them.
- If kept in the original box, Silvanas should last about 2 weeks. However, to keep them crunchy follow these steps:
- Always put the box promptly in the freezer once after everyone has gotten their share.
- Even better, get a cookie from the box in the freezer as desired but leave the box in the freezer.
- If you plan to store Silvanas for more than 2 weeks, take the cookies out of the box and transfer them in to a sealed container and follow the steps above to keep them crunchy.